The Covenant of Help By Pastor SophiaReading Time: 2 minutes
The Covenant of help was taught by Pastor Sophia on the 16th of May 2021 at Shouts of Grace Center, Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
To Listen to the audio of this message, kindly go HERE or HERE
- Times and seasons are in the jurisdiction of God.
- God is cutting a covenant with us where he is arising, saying that it’s our time and season.
What part do I have to play in the covenant?
1. Put the word of His help in your heart and on your lips. Meditate on it
- I need help and I also need to come to the realization that I need help in my destiny, marriage, ministry, career e.t.c.
- Isaiah 50:7
- Get busy with God, meditating on scriptures, praying, worshipping and you won’t have time for the flesh – genesis 49:25, 1 Chronicles 12:22, Psalm 46:5
- The word of God never dies.
2. Believe the word
- Never doubt God’s word regardless of the circumstance.
- God’s every word is interwoven. God can do more than we can conceive. The word of God eliminates the agenda of the devil.
3. Be consumed by the word
- There is always work to do whichever way you take, whether the way of the covenant or the way of the world.
4. Thank God for the word of help
- The process of faith is not complete without gratitude.
- Focus on Him. The process of obtaining from God will have to do with all of you. Your whole life, attention, thoughts. e.t.c
- God is a jealous God and so he requires that you give him your all.
5. Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit
- God will accomplish his help by his spirit
- God wants us to show forth and show off and do the impossible in your life.
6. Continually pray in tongues.
- The angel of help is released over SGC.