It’s September to Remember! Here are the Anchor Scriptures:
And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.Isa 37:3 (KJV)
The reason there is trouble, rebuke, and blasphemy is not because God has not hearkened to our prayers but because there is no strength to bring forth. This fast is called by God to supply strength to birth that greatness He has for us. It’s September To Remember. See Message Translation:
They said to him, “Hezekiah says, ‘This is a black day. We’re in crisis. We’re like pregnant women without even the strength to have a baby!Isa 37:3 (MSG)
God will never bring us to a place of birth and not cause us to bring forth according to the scripture below:
Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.Isa 66:9 (KJV)
Let’s get ready to birth that greatness, that increase and that advancement that God has for us as we begin this fast.
Some Guidelines: September To Remember
- Fasting begins today – Sept 1st
- You can break your fast from 2pm if you cannot last till 6pm.
- There will be morning and evening prayers that you can join.
- You can join in the morning (Online) by 5.30am (on IG, FB and Mixlr) or by 6.00am on Youtube
- You can join prayers in the evening (Onsite) at Shouts of Grace Center, Ibadan (And also on Mixlr)
- Online Info:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/pastordunamis/live/
Mixlr (Audio) – https://mixlr.com/khcglobal
Facebook – https://facebook.com/khcglobal
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/DunamisTundeOkunowo
- Onsite Info: (Note that evening prayers will also be available on Mixlr)
Evening prayers holds by 6.00 pm on-site at Shouts of Grace Center, Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-Ui Road, Ibadan.
Day 1 Prayers
We begin with Thanksgiving throughout today for what God is about to do through this fast!
Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:  That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.  For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.  As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.  And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.Isa 66:10-14 (KJV)
- Thank Him throughout today! It’s September To Remember
- Rejoice at what God is about to do in your life
- Thank Him for extending peace to you through this fast.
- Thank Him for the abundance of glory that is going to be supplied to you
- Thank Him for the comfort and care He is supplying to you through this fast
- Thank Him for the comfort He is bringing to your life through this fast.
- Thank Him because all ailments are going to be healed and He will cause your bones to flourish like na herb as a result of this fast
- Go ahead and thank Him because the hand of the Lord will be known as a result of this fast.
- Thank Him because He is giving you victory over all enemies.
- Thank Him for the instructions to wait on Him in this season and for His love towards you.