We are on Day 7 of September To Remember! September To Remember Fasting began on 1st September. Here are the prayer points and confessions for today
A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.  Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.  But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.  I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.  I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.  I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.Psa 3:1-6 (KJV)
- Go ahead and thank God for the seventh day of the fast.
2. Begin to pray that your soul is anchored on God; that regardless of the troubles of life, you will continue to hope/trust in God.
3. Pray that the LORD will continually be your shield, against every arrow of the enemy.
4. Begin to pray that the glory of the LORD will begin to radiate through you, in your marriage, career, business, academics, etc.
5. Begin to pray that God will deal with every situation that has caused your head to be bowed in shame.
6. Pray that you will receive help and divine assitance out of Mount Zion.
7. Pray that your head is lifted up by God; that laughter erupts in place of tears.
8. Come against the spirit of barrenness in your life. Declare that the children locked up in your loins come forth!
9. Bind the spirit of fear in your life; and loose the Spirit of love, of power, and of a sound mind.
10. Go ahead and begin to thank the Lord.
Confession For Today
September To Remember – Day 7
As I participate in this fast, I see the help of God. My head is lifted. In areas where my head has been bowed in shame, God is lifting it up. By the mercies of God, I speak increase, prosperity, advancement, productivity into my life, family and business.
I receive the help needed to birth my glorious destiny. I declare; I am marvelously helped by God. God cannot leave me stranded. I receive angelic intervention. I receive the gift of men, sent to help me in Jesus name.
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan