We are in September To Remember – Day 13. September To Remember Fasting is a fasting program to birth the greatness of God in us. Be blessed as you wait on God and pray.
Scriptures for Today
Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:Psa 144:11 (KJV)
That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:Psa 144:12 (KJV)
That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:Psa 144:13 (KJV)
That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.Psa 144:14 (KJV)
1. Go ahead and thank God for the thirteenth day of the fast.
2. Begin to pray that you will not raise strange children in your life.
3. Pray specifically for your sons now; that they will grow as sturdy plants, whose roots go down and fruits abound up.
4. Begin to pray that your daughters are set as corner stones, radiating a beauty inside and outside..
5. Begin to pray that your stores will be full with different currencies.
6. Pray for continuous productivity over the work of your hands.
7. Begin to pray for strength to do all that God instructs you to do.
8. Begin to activate the covenant of protection over your life and family.
9. Bring your personal requests to God right now.
10. Go ahead and begin to thank the Lord.
Confession For Today
September To Remember – Day 13
n the name of Jesus, I am delivered from strange children. I will not be surrounded by strange children. I am surrounded with the right set of people.
I will not be a strange child. I will not be a source of sorrow to my spiritual and biological parents. I am growing in wisdom and stature. I will not have a stunted spiritual or financial growth. In blessing, God is blessing me. God is placing in my hands, what is in my heart to do. I am bringing forth thousands upon thousands. Increase is my portion.
I receive strength for this period of waiting. I receive grace not to murmur or complain. I declare, there shall be no loss whatsoever in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan