Today is Day 6 of September To Remember! September To Remember Fasting is a that God called for. Today, we proceed with the following prayers.
And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.Psa 78:35 (KJV)
Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:Exodus 6:6 (KJV)
But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.Deuteronomy 7:8 (KJV)
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.Isaiah 48:17 (KJV)
1. Go ahead and thank God for the sixth day of the fast.
2. Begin to pray that no amount of storm will be able to shake you away from God; bind the spirit of depression.
3. Pray to God to redeem you from every shame and disgrace in your life (be specific)
4. Pray that God rids you of every satanic bondage and stronghold
5. Begin to judge the operation of every foul spirit you’ve noticed its operation in your life.
6. Cry for the mighty hand of God to deliver you from those circumstances that look impossible.
7. Begin to annul every contrary word that has been spoken against you by anybody
8. Pray that God will teach your hands to profit, in your marriage/relationship and finances.
9. Pray that God will lead you in the way you should go, and ask for grace to follow Him well.
10. Go ahead and begin to thank the Lord.
Confession For Today
September To Remember – Day 6
I am not forgotten. I am not abandoned. I am coming out stronger and better. With an outstretched arm, God is bringing my deliverance. I am delivered from all forms of bondage in my life, family, relationship, marriage, career, and finance. As I go out today, God is teaching me to profit.
I am led by the way. I will not make a mistake. I know where to go. I know what to do in Jesus name. God is teaching me to profit today. There shall be no loss.
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan