Twenty Two Things We’ve Learnt In Twenty Two Years
Today is our wedding anniversary! It has been God o! Literarily.
And the way the years moved so fast? Like it has been twenty two years! Twenty two long years!
Even though, it kind of looked so fast, I can assure you it has been a long marital road. However, I can also tell you this of which I am sure of, the long road of our marital journey is laced with mercy!
Lam 3:22 (MSG)
GOD’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
We travelled on mercy. We had junctions of His favour! We had stops where angels ministered to us. To God be the praise!
Here are a few things things I have learnt that may help you in your marriage
1. Pray a lot as married couples. Do everything in prayer. The battle is intense, but God has all the power.
2. Stay close to each other. Do not allow a third party to break your bond.
3. Get a marriage mentor that you can speak to from time to time. Very important.
4. Be open and honest with each other. Avoid unnecessary secrecy.
5. Be faithful to each other. Avoid emotional affairs. Do not starve your spouse emotionally.
6. Be quick forgivers. Forgive quickly and avoid strife like a plague
7. Be friends. Laugh a lot. Play with each other. You need that to live long
8. Do not allow anything to steal your joy. Keep your joy intact.
9. Do not deprive each other sexually. Satisfy each other and never refuse yourselves. Sex is never a tool of punishment or a reward system. It is simply an obligation
10. Decide to be sacrificial. Live to please each other. That is what marriage is all about.
11. Never stop communication. Do not give each other silent treatment. Crack jokes a lot and play together
12. Give a lot. Work hard and trust God for His favour upon the works of your hands.
To be continued tomorrow.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I celebrate my spouse today and always
PRAYERS FOR THE DAY
Oh Lord, increase my passion for my lover.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1 Corinthians 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Celebrate your spouse
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Are you aware you can Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, open up on marital issues anonymously and seek advice, and so on. All are done anonymously! Questions are answered during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
To get Involved, join as applicable:
Join SINGLES’ Hub
Join COUPLES Hub 2
- Revive Prayers (6.00am daily) – Pray Now!
- Revive Conversations (9.00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays). See Episodes HERE
- Revive Healing Time (9.00pm Friday)
- Singles’ Hub Discussion (7.00pm Saturdays)
- Couples’ Hub Discussion (9.00pm Saturdays)
Follow on these handles to join the program:
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Join our Telegram Channel here to get updates
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Nation Ibadan
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Healing Services – 9.00 pm Fridays
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Latest From Shouts of Grace Nation
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
After Registering, Join Mon-Fri Zoom Training and Live Trading Sessions Dubai Time-5.00pm, Nigerian Time – 2.00pm. As a Tafabot member, you gain access to live trading sessions, hosted by Tafabot CTO and fintech trailblazer, Samuel Benedict.
Thank you sir and ma for this
I celebrate Grace and I pray for the grace to continue in love with my spouse