This is the concluding part of this series. I hope you have been following diligently. and you are taking note of what to do before love turns to shock.
So what do we do? Keep on sinning so God can keep on forgiving?  I should hope not! If we’ve left the country where sin is sovereign, how can we still live in our old house there? – Romans 6:1-2 (MSG)
The grace of God is to deliver you from sin, not to keep you safe in your sin!
9. Character Defects
When you see obvious character defects, don’t close your eyes to them especially when he or she says he will change later.
Marriage changes nobody. Anybody that tells you he or she will change later is deceiving you. What do you do when you see character defects? Seek help! Don’t keep quiet.
10. Take a Pause
If during courtship or after marriage, you suddenly discover you never knew who you were in the same boat with, here is what to do.
In courtship, take a pause on everything until you find a solution. For example, if the issue has to do with physical violence or physical abuse, don’t just keep quiet thinking that marriage will soften him.
Don’t walk down the aisle into that kind of marriage, or you might need to soon run up the aisle and out! If you are getting slaps in courtship, guess what will happen in marriage? In marriage, divorce is not the first option. Look for a Christian marriage counselor or marriage therapist for help.
11. Long-Distance Relationships
If you are in a distant relationship or some online dating, you need to know that you will not have a distant marriage and you will not live online.
The reality must dawn on you never to make life-involving decisions without knowing the person very well. It is wrong for you to fall in love with a stranger.
Something is not quite right with falling in love with an online profile or some voice-over-the-phone! Marriage is not a game! It is a covenant!
12. We are Projects
Finally, we are all projects in the making in the hands of God.
Nobody is perfect, but there are things that are unbecoming for a child of God. When you see some of these things, it is time to seek help, or if intense, run for your life!
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY I will not be in shock!
PRAYER FOR THE DAY Lord, help me to trust you.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Romans 6:1-2 (MSG) So what do we do? Keep on sinning so God can keep on forgiving?  I should hope not! If we’ve left the country where sin is sovereign, how can we still live in our old house there?
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY Pray for insight, to prevent any kind of shock.
Today I will share with you some helpful hints. A broken heart for a moment is better than a broken heart for life. You may want to carefully and prayerfully weigh your options and make your decision. Remember we make decisions and the decisions eventually make us.
1. Consider your future and destiny It is very important in falling in love to consider the future. Can you see him/her in the picture of your future? Is there destiny alignment? Are there things in destiny to accomplish together?
2. Consider your genotype For example, AS and AS is a no-go area. Don’t fall in love before finding out your genotype. A few days of pain and a broken heart is far better than a lifetime of pain and regret.
3. If he/she is an unrepentant sinner If he/she is an unbeliever or a believer who still enjoys habitual sin and is unrepentant. The things of God are taken with levity and he/she is making no efforts to draw closer to God. He or she does not go to church. A breakup may save you from a regretful future.
4. If there are a lot ofcharacter flaws Nobody is perfect but there are some character flaws that cannot be overlooked. If he or she drinks, smokes, womanizes, is a fraudster or engages in any form of violence, a break may be a better option.
5. If love is not genuine If the love is lopsided and he or she only loves you for what he can get from you a breakup is a better option. There is no genuine basis for the relationship.
6. If there is a major parental and family disapproval If prayers, efforts, and all possible options have been explored and yet there is strong parental disapproval despite prayers, you may want to consider a breakup. It may happen to be direction in the long run.
Remember that as a child of God, He wants the best for us and our future.
God bless you.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY I am wise in my decisions
PRAYER FOR THE DAY Lord, give me a wise and understanding heart
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY Pro 16:9 (KJV) A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY Consider these points and see if need be to break up