This is a continuation of yesterday’s article where we talked about practical ways to show respect to your spouse in marriage
Here are practical ways to do this.
1. Know that your spouse is so very special before God. He/ she is costly and bought with the precious blood of Jesus. Jesus would have come to die for your spouse.
2. Do not yell at your spouse. You may be angry but never yell.
3. Allow freedom of expression. It is okay to be different; that is why you married in the first place. Men and women are meant to be different.
4. Let your spouse feel safe, secure and trusted by building mutual respect.
5. When you have opposing opinions which will happen most times, you listen. Your listening shows respect.
6. Respect that your spouse is worth listening to. He/ she has something vital to bring to the table.
7. Allow healthy space when it is needed, it shows respect. Let your spouse be by him/herself, have her own friends, her own things et cetera
8. Do not control one another. Your relationship is unhealthy when there is the slightest control. God asked us to love, not control. Jesus never controlled the church.
9. Both spouses should admit once they are wrong and sincerely seek for forgiveness. Swallow your pride and admit you are wrong and apologize.
10. Never treat one another shabbily, in private or public. Show appreciation for every little thing your spouse does. Don’t take each other for granted.
What other ways can you show respect to your spouse?
I will be expecting your replies in the comment box.
God bless our marriage.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am submitted to my spouse.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, teach me how to submit to my own spouse.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Ephesians 5:21(KJV) Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Are you submitted?
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Are you aware you can Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, open up on marital issues anonymously and seek advice, and so on. All are done anonymously! Questions are answered during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
To get Involved, join as applicable:
Join SINGLES’ Hub
Join COUPLES Hub 2
- Revive Prayers (6.00am daily) – Pray Now!
- Revive Conversations (9.00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays). See Episodes HERE
- Revive Healing Time (9.00pm Friday)
- Singles’ Hub Discussion (7.00pm Saturdays)
- Couples’ Hub Discussion (9.00pm Saturdays)
Follow on these handles to join the program:
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Join our Telegram Channel here to get updates
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Nation Ibadan
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Healing Services – 9.00 pm Fridays
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Latest From Shouts of Grace Nation
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
After Registering, Join Mon-Fri Zoom Training and Live Trading Sessions Dubai Time-5.00pm, Nigerian Time – 2.00pm. As a Tafabot member, you gain access to live trading sessions, hosted by Tafabot CTO and fintech trailblazer, Samuel Benedict.
I am submitted to my spouse. Thank you mummy for this beautiful piece. God bless you ma.
Great lessons… Thank you mummy
I will respect my husband always. Even when it is not convenient.