It’s possible to be a proverbs 31 woman, join us as we unravel her qualities and what made her stand out in her generation
14. She overlooks offenses and labels them as distractions
It is wisdom to overlook offenses. She has mastered the art of knowing how to treat offenses and anything that causes bitterness.
15. She is unstoppable even with a delay
She knows how to ride upon the wind of delay to make progress in life. She realizes that delay is not denial.
16. She is generational in thinking. Not living for today
She understands that her seeds are meant to be generational. Her seeds of time, money, service and work of her hands are to go into her future to cause a change.
17. She stands with her husband in thick and thin.
She has learnt how to abase and abound. She does not leave her husband when the wind is contrary. She is faithful and committed to her husband. She is the angel sent to her husband.
18. She is Royalty personified in looks and words.
She makes Jesus attractive to all that see and hear her. She carries herself with dignity and honor. In everything she does, royalty is part of her.
19. She sees to the welfare of her parents because she knows this can affect her own marriage negatively
She balances her love life between her parents, her children, and her husband. Everybody has a fair share of her love
20. She loves her children through her husband and not vice versa. She is first a good wife before being a good mother.
She knows the right order of things in God. She knows her calling is first to her husband before her children
21. She is a team player who knows how to keep her boundaries
She knows very well her complementary roles and functions in it well. She understands boundaries and knows how to keep them.
May God give you more understanding.
God bless your marriage.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am a virtuous woman
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord Jesus, help me to be an award-winning woman
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Proverbs 31:11[NLT]Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Study Proverbs 31
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
REVIVE – Morning Devotion Prayers For Today
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan