Continued from yesterday…
4. Avoid praying together at night.
Don’t trap yourself. You are praying together in the night in his room and electricity fails and you are still looking for a candle? That is the time to escape for your life. It is not about the fact that he is a Christian or the prayer leader; it is about the fact that he is a man and he is human.
All those prayers you do while you are wearing something seductive, you are finishing the guy slowly. His eyes are red, the tongues are changing and you think it is the anointing? No, the guy is on fire! And the bible says you cannot carry fire in your bosom and not be burnt!
5. Give her gifts, no matter how small
She likes that a lot. However, the gift may not make any meaning to her if she has been hurt severally.
6. Never shut her up or shout at her, correct in love
God used the finest bones by the sides of a man in creating a woman to indicate that he wants your wife by your side!
God didn’t use the bones by the feet because your wife is not your doormat, whose emotions and person is to be trampled upon!
7. Forgive her quickly
Don’t shoot yourself in the leg. Not forgiving her can block your prayers. So says the scripture!
8. Major on her good points, overlook her mistakes.
That is the way to go if you want your courtship or marriage to last.
9. Never abuse her or disrespect her in the presence of others.
10. Be sensitive to her needs, moods, and fears. Be there for her.
11. Call her pet names. Let her know at every opportunity that you appreciate her.
12. Seek to understand her more so you can love her more. Women are complex. Men should learn and keep learning.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will not miss it in marriage.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, open the eyes of my understanding.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Eph 1:18 [GW] Then you will have deeper insight. You will know the confidence that he calls you to have and the glorious wealth that God’s people will inherit.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Pray for insight
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
REVIVE – Morning Devotion Prayers For Today
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan