Uncovering the Secrets of the Ultimate Husbands. Who is that ultimate husband? Who is that single man who will be a great husband? How can you even know a man that will be a good husband? Discover the timeless wisdom of three biblical figures who set the bar high when it comes to being a devoted and loving husband. From Boaz’s generosity, and Joseph’s faithfulness, to David’s repentance, these men have valuable lessons to teach us about what it truly means to be a great husband in today’s world.
In this devotional, we will look closely at three men who are considered great husbands. We will explore what made these men good husbands and how their examples can be applied to our lives.
Uncovering Secrets of the Ultimate Husband: Boaz
He is a wealthy landowner in the book of Ruth. He is known for his kindness and generosity towards Ruth, a widowed relative of his, and he ultimately marries her and becomes the father of her son, Obed.
Learn From Boaz:
1. He shows kindness and generosity towards Ruth. Be a kind husband.
2. He is fair and just, as seen in his dealings with his workers. Be an upright husband.
3. He is loyal to his family and kin, as seen in his willingness to marry Ruth. Be a loyal husband.
4. Don’t be overly focused on wealth and material possessions at the expense of your partner.
5. Don’t take advantage of your fiancee or wife.
6. Don’t see your partner as a means to an end
Uncovering Secrets of the Ultimate Husband: Joseph
Joseph is known for his work as a carpenter. Joseph is known for his faithfulness to Mary, his wife, even when she was pregnant with Jesus and he was falsely accused of infidelity. He accepted and cared for his wife, even though her pregnancy would cause him many troubles, and he trusted God’s plan for his life.
Learn From Joseph:
1. He is faithful to his wife Mary. Be faithful.
2. He accepts and cares for his wife and child. Be caring.
3. He trusts God’s plan for his life and tries to do the right thing, as seen in his decision to divorce Mary quietly, rather than make a public scandal. Be a lovely husband.
4. Don’t be quick to jump to conclusions or accuse your wife of wrongdoing.
5. Don’t be unfaithful to your wife
Uncovering Secrets of the Ultimate Husband: David
David is best known for his role as the king of Israel. He is known for his deep love for his wife Bathsheba, despite his infidelity and the complications it caused. He repented of his sins and sought forgiveness, and God forgave him.
Learn From David:
1. He deeply loves his wife Bathsheba
2. He repents of his sins and seeks forgiveness, showing humility
3. Don’t be unfaithful to your wife. It can cause damage to your relationship.
4. Don’t try to hide your mistakes or sins. Be sincere.
5. Don’t let your power and position as head of the home go to your head.
In conclusion, the Bible presents many examples of men who were good husbands, and the examples of Boaz, Joseph, and David are just a few of them. Each of them had their own strengths and weaknesses, but they also shared some common traits that made them good husbands. They were kind and generous, faithful and loving, and they had a strong sense of loyalty and faith. Their examples can be seen as a model of how we should treat our partners and families, and how we can strive to be the best versions of ourselves. By learning from these men and by following Jesus’ example, we can be better husbands!
Are you aware you can Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, open up on marital issues anonymously and seek advice, and so on. All are done anonymously! Questions are answered during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
To get Involved, join as applicable:
Join SINGLES’ Hub
Join COUPLES Hub 2
- Revive Prayers (6.00am daily) – Pray Now!
- Revive Conversations (9.00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays). See Episodes HERE
- Revive Healing Time (9.00pm Friday)
- Singles’ Hub Discussion (7.00pm Saturdays)
- Couples’ Hub Discussion (9.00pm Saturdays)
Follow on these handles to join the program:
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Join our Telegram Channel here to get updates
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Nation Ibadan
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Healing Services – 9.00 pm Fridays
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Latest From Shouts of Grace Nation
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
After Registering, Join Mon-Fri Zoom Training and Live Trading Sessions Dubai Time-5.00pm, Nigerian Time – 2.00pm. As a Tafabot member, you gain access to live trading sessions, hosted by Tafabot CTO and fintech trailblazer, Samuel Benedict.
Thank you sir.