Continued from yesterday..
4 God’s word will become light and direction to help you choose as a single.
There is rigour in direction. Life is about decisions, but that is not all to it. Good life is about making the right decisions. The frailty of our human nature is overcome when we rely on God to lead us in our choice of marriage partner. ‘The Lord is my shepherd’ becomes a living story of our life when we embrace His word.
5. God’s word will bring stability to your relationship and marriage.
As you put God’s word in your heart, it will help your discernment in knowing the right people and the wrong ones. In a relationship or marriage, you need stability. You need God’s help to have a successful marriage. You need a wisdom from above that will not make your marriage follow the usual pattern of separations and divorce.
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure. (Isaiah 33:6 KJV)
6. God’s word will regulate and help maintain your relationship and marriage when you follow its principles.
Following the principles of God gleaned from His word will help to regulate your relationship or marriage from the hullabaloo of marital journey.
7. God’s word will help you to have peace of mind in that relationship or marriage
God’s word brings peace. It helps put the couple at rest and delivers them from cheating on each other. It helps the couple to be satisfied with each other, and saves them from the pits that the enemy might have dug on their paths.
8. God’s word will help you to raise your children
When you train a child in the way he should go in the principles and systems of God, he will not depart from those principles when he grows up.
Rather than worry about the overwhelming peer pressure that an average youth is exposed to, show that youth the ways of God and his or her destiny will be preserved.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am a student of the word.
PRAYERS FOR THE DAY
Oh Lord, make me a word addict
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Put the above points to use
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Rev. Dunamis Will be 50 in October!
We need all the honest feedback on how Kisses and Huggs Club has been a blessing. Wishes/Testimonies etc. Please don’t hold back. Let’s glorify God and celebrate grace! We will be using some of the texts and video content as well on D-Day.
1. Drop your testimonial/praise reports or encounters with Kisses and Huggs club on your Facebook timeline
2. Tag us @RevDunamisat50 We will pick up your post and share it on our page! The tag is important!
3. Send Video Testimonials / Wishes / Encounters to your Facebook and tag us @RevDunamisat50
4. Join and Follow Facebook Page Here for Event updates – https://web.facebook.com/RevDunamisat50
Reach Rev Dunamis directly on Whatsapp +234 802 350 7395
Do you want to Give to Support Kisses & Huggs Club? Click HERE to do so.
We have premium resources, training, modules, and counseling session packages. Click HERE
30 Days Promise Challenge
Step 1 – Register for Tafabot
Step 2 – Download App