This article is continued from yesterday. If you missed yesterdays devotional, you can read it here.
Will one ever get to a place in life where doubt is completely extricated and will never occur again?” Like take a gun and shoot doubt forever and ever?
Well, the answer is a big NO. Doubt will still come, whether you like it or not. But it is now your choice to discard it or embrace it.
How do we deal with doubt and how can it be prevented?
1. The first thing to note is that you should never take a step until you are sure of God’s plan! That way, you are rock solid when doubt surfaces because you already know what you are doing. Let doubts come from a thousand ends, you remain steadfast because you already heard God and His word that you heard would stabilize you and become an anchor to your soul.
2. Don’t fall in love anyhow. Fall in love with common sense and with your eyes open.
3. Do not despise the wisdom of authority figures in your life. They may not be right all the time, but God can often use their voice to speak to you and keep you from making costly mistakes.
4. Read God’s word regularly. That is what will stabilize your soul. Pray as well and speak in tongues a lot.
What do you do if you are already in doubt?
1. Take time to go back to God in prayers and listen to Him talk to you again.
2. Fast if necessary and spend time in God’s presence until you hear Him
3. Clean up your life from all forms of sexual compromises. Jeru trip and other sexual sins will usually bring confusion and with confusion, there will be huge kettles of doubt in your mind.
4. If you are married and doubt keeps coming, the solution is not to walk out of your marriage. Rather, stay with your spouse and refuse to entertain doubts. Go to God in prayers and renew your covenant with God. See doubt as an attempt from the devil to render your prayers ineffective, so guard against it.
Lastly, how can one be sure that a decision is of God?
The acid test is what is called “peace”
Take a look at this scripture:
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 4:7 KJV)
“And God’s peace [ shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace ] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
(Php 4:7, AMP)
Did you see that? This peace that comes as an assurance of God’s voice concerning a decision will become like an army officer to your soul, It will mount guard and disallow any doubt from accessing your mind. Glory to God!
My prayer for you this morning is that you will indeed hear God. I speak against every confusion in your life, no more in Jesus name! I come against every plan of the devil, every intent of hell, every strategy of the evil one, no more in your life in Jesus name!
I speak peace to every storm in relationships, and I pray for God’s divine intervention in Jesus name!
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am not confused.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Pray that every doubt will be destroyed
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” (Php 4:7, MSG)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Spend time in God’s presence
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
2 Chronicles 6-7; Psalm 136
Do you want to Give to Support Kisses & Huggs Club? Click HERE to do so.
BIGGEST DISCOUNT ON KISSES & HUGGS CLUB
SINGLES: Pre-Wedding Course (70% off) Coupon Code: KHC Go HERE
COUPLES: 31 Days Marriage Challenge (50% off ) Coupon Code: KISS Go HERE
COUPLES: Couples, Orgasm, and Sex (70% off ) Coupon Code: DEEP Go HERE
Kisses and Huggs Club Communities.
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet? It will be a great honour to have you in our Services. Be there! Inquiries: +234 802 350 7395 (Whatsapp).
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
We have premium resources, training, modules, and counseling session packages. Click HERE