Our marriage should be viewed as a garden, not a farmland.
Below are few ways we can tend our marriage.
1. First discover the type of person your spouse is. Is your marriage a garden or a farm land?
2. This discovery has to be done by both of you discussing it.
3. Know what your partner requires you to make your marriage work.
4. Set out to learn about these requirements.
5. Never assume you know all it takes to make your marriage work.
6. Be focused on making it work.
7. Be ready and humble enough to learn.
8. Always take your spouse along and check with each other if you are making progress.
For example, the proof you are on the right track is when you see the flowers in your garden blossom.
9. Don’t stop doing those things that produced the results.
10. Master the technique and do it over and over again, till it becomes part of you.
God bless your marriage.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
My marriage will blossom
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, grant me the wisdom I need to tend my marriage
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Son 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Follow step 1 – 10
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Job 38 – 39
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Center, Ibadan
WORSHIP WITH US
Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
Sundays: 7.30am & 9.00am, Wednesdays: 6.00pm
Oil For Today
A DAILY Encounter With God
(6.00am – 6.30am) GMT+1
We are on Telegram!
MFC 365 (Mercy & Favour Challenge)
A Daily Midnight Prayer Throughout The Year!