Continued from yesterday…
9. That he showed you does not mean you should go ahead and propose. You also need to ask Him when to go ahead and propose. There is a difference between preparation and performance.
10. In the things of God, He often shows you things ahead. Because the information is coming from God, it would look like you should act immediately. But most of the time, it is never an immediate action. He showed Joseph some things that only came to pass several years later. David was anointed but never mounted the throne immediately. Some of these promises have to be patiently obtained.
11. It is possible to get a big ‘NO’ from a lady and yet God has spoken to you. You jumped ahead and did not follow His leading completely. The lady is not ready at the time. Just like God spoke to you, God has to speak to her too!
12. The primary way God will lead you is through inner witness. You just know within you. Do not seek dreams and visions because the devil can give them. Stay consistently in God’s word and pray in the Spirit a lot. That way, God will ensure that you don’t miss it in life.
13. It is one thing for God to speak to you about a person. That does not mean it will work out or lead into marriage, especially if you unrepentantly compromise regularly, or you did not work at your relationship in terms of character development.
For example, God might have spoken to you, and yet anger problems can ruin it all.
God might have spoken, but negative attitudes can stifle that voice and the love can vaporize as quickly as it came.
I pray for you this morning, your life will not become an experiment. You will enjoy God’s leading in every area of your life in Jesus name.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will hear God clearly about my life and marriage.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Pray for the spirit of discernment.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Isa 30:21[AMP] And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
What did God say to you today? Write it down.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Giving & Partnership with Ministry
Kisses and Huggs Club
Giving to Pastor (Prophet offering)
REVIVE Conversations Hot Seats On Kisses and Huggs Club
Hot Seats – Tuesdays
It will be a proper conversation cum teaching! It will also be in interview mode for singles (with fiancee or not) and married (couples)
Revive Conversations will hold on Tuesdays 9.00pm
Would you want to be interviewed? Do you have an experience the community can learn from? Go ahead and fill out the form here or below.
Once it gets to your turn, we will get in touch with you and the predefined questions will be sent to you three days before the due date!
Are you excited already? See latest Interviews Here
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan