Continued from yesterday
In summary, these are a few pragmatic things to do when you want a change.
1. Give your life to Jesus Christ genuinely and ensure every member of your family does.
2. Find a Bible-believing church and join the foundation class, with intention of becoming a worker. Do not go to church to seek miracles only, let your motivation be to grow in the things of God.
3. Never miss reading God’s word daily. Find scriptures that address that area where you need change. That is what will renew your mind.
4. From what you read daily, pick one or two verses to meditate on daily. You can do it with your spouse.
5. Go for water baptism by immersion
6. Go for Holy Ghost Baptism with evidence of speaking in tongues. This is the power of Christianity and it is the power of the Holy Spirit that gives you dominion over sin.
7. Pray in the Spirit often
8. Have a close mentor for accountability’s sake. Somebody you and your spouse can access one on one or via phone that will keep you on your toes and help guide you in major decisions.
Your mentor is not the one that pursues you; you are the one that pursues him because he usually has many protégées. I do this for quite a number of people and help mentor their marriage.
9. Serve in any capacity in God’s house and be sensitive to give when God asks you to.
10. You and your spouse should do a personal retreat from time to time.
CONFESSION OF THE DAY
My mind is being renewed daily by God’s Word and the power of the Holy Spirit.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Father in the name of Jesus, I pull down every stronghold in my mind that is keeping me bound to low life.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Phil 4: 13 ‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me’.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Take relevant scriptures in the area you need renewal in your mind and begin to study, meditate and speak them to yourself.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan