COUPLES – Help Pastor! I Am Living An Adulterous Life. –Part 2
Continued from yesterday.
These will help if you have not started an affair or living an adulterous life, but you want to avoid it.
- Don’t spend time alone with the opposite sex
- If you are fantasizing about a sexual relationship with someone else apart from your spouse, stay away from that person.
- Refuse to talk about feelings of attraction to any other person apart from your spouse.
- Never share intimate details about your marriage with a member of the opposite sex. Don’t discuss or report your spouse to another colleague in your office.
- Avoid outside influences and environments as much as possible!
- Constant office trips, office dates, business parties, and private lunches, should be avoided if possible because such can build marital unfaithfulness.
- Let your spouse be your top priority.
- Talk together and work out all arguments or quarrels. Don’t store up grievances. Learn to resolve all issues and keep your love aflame.
- Adjust your attitude.
Love flourishes in a relationship where there is wholehearted trust, respect, and love. Have fun with your spouse.
What if you are already involved in adulterous life? I don’t judge you and God does not condemn you. But He won’t condone that lifestyle as well.
To be continued…
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am faithful to my spouse. I love my spouse. I will not allow any distraction to tear my marriage and home apart. I am sincere to my spouse. My marriage is preserved.
PRAYERS FOR THE DAY
I destroy every marriage killer; I receive wisdom from God to rule in the affairs of this world. Spirit of God, envelope my marriage with your wisdom and power
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Wives understand and support your husbands in ways that show your support for Christ. –Ephesians 5:22 (MSG)
Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church–a love marked by giving, not getting. –Ephesians 5:25 (MSG)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Disconnect from every relationship/affair that your spouse does not know anything about of that he does not approve
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Giving & Partnership with Ministry
Kisses and Huggs Club
Giving to Pastor (Prophet offering)
REVIVE Conversations Hot Seats On Kisses and Huggs Club
Hot Seats – Tuesdays
It will be a proper conversation cum teaching! It will also be in interview mode for singles (with fiancee or not) and married (couples)
Revive Conversations will hold on Tuesdays 9.00pm
Would you want to be interviewed? Do you have an experience the community can learn from? Go ahead and fill out the form here or below.
Once it gets to your turn, we will get in touch with you and the predefined questions will be sent to you three days before the due date!
Are you excited already? See latest Interviews Here
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan