SINGLES – Few Things Marriage Will Not Do For You
4. Marriage will not take pressure away.
It will probably bring more. You have one more life to manage. If you cannot manage yours and you venture into marriage, it will be a disaster. When the children start coming, there will be more pressure. Learn to take pressures head-on by casting your care on Jesus and refusing to worry as the scripture advises.
5. Marriage is not all about lovemaking.
Ask somebody who is married. Yes, sexual intercourse is a marital glue, a healing balm in the soul for couples, and a blessing that keeps couples together. But it is not like you think intercourse in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Average couples actually make love twice or thrice in a week. However, the more frequent it is for married couples, the better for them.
6. Your spouse will neither be a magician nor is he the Holy Spirit.
He will be a human being with his own issues. You will always need God. He might be very anointed on the pulpit and filled with God’s glory while she is ministering in the choir, but at home, he or she is a human being with all the weaknesses complete. Learn to separate the office or position of your spouse from his or her person at home.
7. Marriage is not all about kisses, flowers, cinemas, cakes, chocolates, and vacations alone.
It is about cooking, pampers, crying babies, working, paying school fees, and so on. It is about budgets, plans, strategies, and divine wisdom. It is about submission to your husband who you sometimes think is hard, insensitive, and unloving. It is about loving your wife who you sometimes think is stubborn, does not want to be corrected, and can nag from morning till the next day. Few Things Marriage Will Not Do For You
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I keep on praying over my relationship in season and out of season.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, let your grace rest upon my relationship in Jesus name
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Php 4:6 KJVBe careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Decide to be a happy single
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Rev. Dunamis Will be 50 in October!
We need all the honest feedback on how Kisses and Huggs Club has been a blessing. Wishes/Testimonies etc. Please don’t hold back. Let’s glorify God and celebrate grace! We will be using some of the texts and video content as well on D-Day.
1. Drop your testimonial/praise reports or encounters with Kisses and Huggs club on your Facebook timeline
2. Tag us @RevDunamisat50 We will pick up your post and share it on our page! The tag is important!
3. Send Video Testimonials / Wishes / Encounters to your Facebook and tag us @RevDunamisat50
4. Join and Follow Facebook Page Here for Event updates – https://web.facebook.com/RevDunamisat50
Reach Rev Dunamis directly on Whatsapp +234 802 350 7395
Do you want to Give to Support Kisses & Huggs Club? Click HERE to do so.
We have premium resources, training, modules, and counseling session packages. Click HERE
30 Days Promise Challenge
Step 1 – Register for Tafabot
Step 2 – Download App