1. As a married lady, I will respect my husband and be humble in my home
2. I will seek to please my husband
3. I will pray and find ways to help my husband.
4. As a married lady, I will stay away from any unfaithfulness, knowing it could open doors for the devil
5. I will be open to my husband and I will keep no secrets
6. As a married lady, I will deliberately choose to be joyful, and shut the door of depression and negative atmosphere at home
7. I will not close up my spirit against my husband knowing it will bring lack into the family
8. As a married lady, I will get healed of any hurts and bitterness and always trust God to make all things well.
We will stop here for today.
What other things can you add to the list? Let me hear you in the comment section.
I pray that God will send help to you in specific areas where it is needed.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
We are blessed. It is well with us
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, help us to see ourselves as you see us
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“Even though you’re not much right now, you’ll end up better than ever.” (Job 8:7, MSG)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Drop other points in the comment section
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Proverbs 10 – 12
You can Give/Partner with us. You can get Books Via Amazon or Okadabooks. We are on Telegram!. You can Subscribe by E-mail and get notified. You can check life Changing Courses too! We have Video and Audio Resources too. Follow on Instagram too. You can Submit Prayers. Subscribe on YouTube Here. You can Join OIL FOR TODAY, by 5.30 am (FB, IG & Mixlr) and 6.00am (Youtube) Daily. See Sept. To Remember Prayer Points Here and Watch Video Here
WORSHIP WITH US (IBADAN)
Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
Sundays: 7.30am & 9.00am, Wednesdays: 6.00pm