Not all homes are Christian homes. They may be born again, tongue-talking, and even bible reading believers. To have a Christian home depicts Christ as the head of the home, being at the center of it all, where He is the head of all decisions.
What does it mean to be the head? It is not just a positional title, it is a functional post.
The head talks about leadership. All other parts look up to it for their roles or actions to take. The head is the seat of power, of sight, thinking, hearing, smelling, mastication, of decision making, and of processing all thoughts for action.
If Jesus is truly the head of your home, then follow these commandments
1. Thou shall not make any decisions outside of his help concerning any issue in the family without consulting him.
2. Thou shall follow the order in the home hierarchy. That is Christ, the husband, the wife, and the children. At no time should you have to usurp authority.
3. Each member of the family should focus on doing their own part of the deal.
4. Everyone, including the father, shall honor Jesus Christ as the head of the family,
5. All unforgiving spirit, malice, strife, selfishness, unruly behavior, should be completely eradicated from the home.
6. Children are to be completely obedient and well-behaved to their parents.
7. Parents are to be well-understanding to their children.
8. Wives should submit to their own husbands as their head and do what they approve.
God bless your homes
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will honour my spouse
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Teach me, Lord, to honour my spouse
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Psa 121:2 (KJV) My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Pray for your spouse
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Are you aware you can Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, open up on marital issues anonymously and seek advice, and so on. All are done anonymously! Questions are answered during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
To get Involved, join as applicable:
Join SINGLES’ Hub
Join COUPLES Hub 2
- Revive Prayers (6.00am daily) – Pray Now!
- Revive Conversations (9.00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays). See Episodes HERE
- Revive Healing Time (9.00pm Friday)
- Singles’ Hub Discussion (7.00pm Saturdays)
- Couples’ Hub Discussion (9.00pm Saturdays)
Follow on these handles to join the program:
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Join our Telegram Channel here to get updates
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Nation Ibadan
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Healing Services – 9.00 pm Fridays
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Latest From Shouts of Grace Nation
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
After Registering, Join Mon-Fri Zoom Training and Live Trading Sessions Dubai Time-5.00pm, Nigerian Time – 2.00pm. As a Tafabot member, you gain access to live trading sessions, hosted by Tafabot CTO and fintech trailblazer, Samuel Benedict.