Not all homes are Christian homes. They may be born again, tongue-talking, and even bible reading believers. To have a Christian home depicts Christ as the head of the home, being at the center of it all, where He is the head of all decisions.
What does it mean to be the head? It is not just a positional title, it is a functional post.
The head talks about leadership. All other parts look up to it for their roles or actions to take. The head is the seat of power, of sight, thinking, hearing, smelling, mastication, of decision making, and of processing all thoughts for action.
If Jesus is truly the head of your home, then follow these commandments
1. Thou shall not make any decisions outside of his help concerning any issue in the family without consulting him.
2. Thou shall follow the order in the home hierarchy. That is Christ, the husband, the wife, and the children. At no time should you have to usurp authority.
3. Each member of the family should focus on doing their own part of the deal.
4. Everyone, including the father, shall honor Jesus Christ as the head of the family,
5. All unforgiving spirit, malice, strife, selfishness, unruly behavior, should be completely eradicated from the home.
6. Children are to be completely obedient and well-behaved to their parents.
7. Parents are to be well-understanding to their children.
8. Wives should submit to their own husbands as their head and do what they approve.
God bless your homes
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will honour my spouse
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Teach me, Lord, to honour my spouse
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Psa 121:2 (KJV) My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Pray for your spouse
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan