Decide To Have A Blast In Your Relationship. Sandy and George fought all through their relationship! It lasted three years and there was not one week stretch without some heartache.
They got used to such heartaches till they thought it was normal. They got involved in many wrong things in their bid to have a nice time. And at the end of the day, they still broke up as a result of constant ceaseless series of quarrels and heartaches.
Well, I am here to tell you this morning, decide to enjoy yourself in that love story!
Quickly, I want to tell you how to enjoy your relationship and of course, how not to enjoy the relationship.
Decide To Have A Blast In Your Relationship!
How To Enjoy Your Relationship
1. Let the foundation of your relationship be God’s word. Whatever is opposed to God’s word, don’t do it.
Rom 14:23b (KJV) …for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
2. Have a mutual mentor/pastor you are both talking to. There will be things that are beyond you and your saving grace will be that there is someone you can talk to.
3. Create a balance between faith and fun. The Cinemas are good, but make sure there are Bible studies too. The ice cream is okay but ensure you have time for fasting together. Balance is key.
How NOT to enjoy your relationship.
Sex should be out of the picture. This will eventually bring agony to the heart because you will lose God’s favour when you stay in disobedience. This will not be your portion in Jesus’ name.
2. Staying over the night in your lover’s place, playing a small Mummy role, and so on is not the way to go. In the kingdom, we don’t do such things. Continually spending nights together when you are not yet married will get you into unnecessary troubles.
3. Being in love or relationship with a person and keeping it secret already is symptomatic of serious issues. When you are disenfranchised from people and from authority figures because you are in love, you will suffer alone and have nobody to talk to during the day when the storms arise.
I am going to stop here this morning! Decide To Have A Blast In Your Relationship
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will enjoy my relationship
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, keep me from falling. Hold me by the hand in Jesus’ name
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Rom 14:23b (AMPC) For whatever does not originate and proceed from faith is sin [whatever is done without a conviction of its approval by God is sinful].
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Stop those things that will not work eventually
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Would you like to Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
We now have a place where you can vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, report your hubby/fiance anonymously and seek advice, and so on and so forth. It is a place where you can pour your heart and rid yourself of the guilt that still comes after asking God for forgiveness. Issues posted anonymously and Questions will be attended to during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm Daily!
Vent Freely – https://khcng.com/vent-freely
Vent Hall – https://khcng.com/vent-hall
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00am Daily
Latest From Couples’ Hub
Latest From Singles’ Hub
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan