My husband wrote the first part of this devotional yesterday. I will be concluding on the other part this morning.
And I am excited because today is my birthday! God has been faithful to me.
Let’s get into the devotional….
If you missed the first part written by my husband yesterday, you can read HERE
1. Let God be your foundation
Luk 6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
2. Choose with God
Psa 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
3. It takes more than love to make a success of marriage
There are many ingredients that make a good marriage. Love is just one of them, find the other ingredients.
4. Get informed about marriage
Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
5. Don’t sweep any character flaws under the carpet
6. No sex and all forms of sexual compromise before marriage.
7. Do not double date. It is a rehearsal for adultery in marriage
8. Do not plant wrong seeds because you will really reap what you plant
9. Respect each other right from courtship days
10. Be a whole person before marriage. Marriage doesn’t make you whole
11. Be open and sincere about your past with each other. Open your baggage and discuss with each other.
12. Be friends and relate with each other as friends.
God bless your relationship.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I celebrate myself today and always
PRAYERS FOR THE DAY
Ask that God will prepare you for marriage.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1 Corinthians 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Are you aware you can Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, open up on marital issues anonymously and seek advice, and so on. All are done anonymously! Questions are answered during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
To get Involved, join as applicable:
Join SINGLES’ Hub
Join COUPLES Hub 2
- Revive Prayers (6.00am daily) – Pray Now!
- Revive Conversations (9.00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays). See Episodes HERE
- Revive Healing Time (9.00pm Friday)
- Singles’ Hub Discussion (7.00pm Saturdays)
- Couples’ Hub Discussion (9.00pm Saturdays)
Follow on these handles to join the program:
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Join our Telegram Channel here to get updates
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Nation Ibadan
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Healing Services – 9.00 pm Fridays
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Latest From Shouts of Grace Nation
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
After Registering, Join Mon-Fri Zoom Training and Live Trading Sessions Dubai Time-5.00pm, Nigerian Time – 2.00pm. As a Tafabot member, you gain access to live trading sessions, hosted by Tafabot CTO and fintech trailblazer, Samuel Benedict.
God prepare me for marriage. Thank you mummy for this piece 🤗🤗