My husband wrote the first part of this devotional yesterday. I will be concluding on the other part this morning.
And I am excited because today is my birthday! God has been faithful to me.
Let’s get into the devotional….
If you missed the first part written by my husband yesterday, you can read HERE
1. Let God be your foundation
Luk 6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
2. Choose with God
Psa 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
3. It takes more than love to make a success of marriage
There are many ingredients that make a good marriage. Love is just one of them, find the other ingredients.
4. Get informed about marriage
Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
5. Don’t sweep any character flaws under the carpet
6. No sex and all forms of sexual compromise before marriage.
7. Do not double date. It is a rehearsal for adultery in marriage
8. Do not plant wrong seeds because you will really reap what you plant
9. Respect each other right from courtship days
10. Be a whole person before marriage. Marriage doesn’t make you whole
11. Be open and sincere about your past with each other. Open your baggage and discuss with each other.
12. Be friends and relate with each other as friends.
God bless your relationship.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I celebrate myself today and always
PRAYERS FOR THE DAY
Ask that God will prepare you for marriage.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
1 Corinthians 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan