Reading Time: 3 minutes

SINGLES- The Truth About Manual Stimulation

Masturbation is simply defined as “Manual stimulation of the genital organs (of yourself or another) for sexual pleasure.”

Singles and married people alike often believe that there is nothing wrong with masturbation. When I was growing up, I read a book that says, “95 percent of boys masturbate and the remaining 5 percent lied.” Invariably, that is like saying that everybody masturbates. Today, not just boys, but men, girls, and women masturbate.

Now, some Christians even do so, and with a lot of excuses why they should. Some offer excuses that since God says ‘Don’t fornicate’ and we really are obeying God, masturbation must be God’s way of relieving the pressure build-up. Could that be true?

Some pastors are as confused about the subject as their members on the issue, and some also pointedly say there is nothing wrong with it. This has sent a confusing signal to the body of Christ, thereby making an average believer who might have been struggling with masturbation to have enough reason to continue. Now, the major issue is that masturbation is progressive and what satisfied you the last time will not the next time!

Today, The Truth About Manual Stimulation is that it has gone to another level from hand stimulation to the use of sex toys that were produced for that specific purpose. A lot of folks are addicted to masturbation; they go to bed with dildos, vibrators, and the like.

There are human dolls built to respond like humans, there are several masturbators, and these things are a mockery of the dignity of the Homo sapiens! So, an average believer who has been told nothing is wrong dabbles into it, and before he knows it, he is hooked on pornography and other perversions, and that is the problem!

He will not be satisfied after a while, and this is also why a lot of people found themselves in sickening habits like bestiality, bondage sex, and so on! When you give the devil an inch, he will take a mile!

But is it true the New Testament never addressed the issue of masturbation because God wanted us to masturbate? I don’t think so. As far as I am concerned, that is like saying, “the Bible didn’t say we should not cook our rice with rat poison because he wanted us to commit suicide!

Now I am going to give you just one scripture. Let’s bear in mind that for one to masturbate:

There must be a thought process, a mental image of a man or woman or sex scene or sex pictures, which one focuses on, and then together with the manual stimulation, that brings one to orgasm.

This then means that for one to masturbate; there has to be a mental undressing of the object/person in question and a mental sexual experience!

Now here is what Jesus said:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. –Matthew 5:28 (KJV)

This knocks off masturbation completely. The process that leads to masturbation is what Jesus Christ equated with adultery in the heart!

The message is clear! If you find yourself in this act, sincerely, God does not condemn you! He would not condone it either! In order for you to enjoy God’s fullness of blessings, He expects you to stay away from sin, so why don’t you call upon Him now to help you? He is there waiting to respond to you!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I will not desecrate my body with masturbation. I will preserve my virtue and sexual purity. I put my body under. I lose myself from every shackle of the evil one, my mind is covered with the blood of Jesus.

I break myself free from all mental oppressions of the devil.

Don’t let anyone under pressure to give in to evil say, “God is trying to trip me up.” God is impervious to evil, and puts evil in no one’s way. The temptation to give in to evil comes from us and only us. We have no one to blame but the leering, seducing flare-up of our own lust. Lust gets pregnant, and has a baby: sin! Sin grows up to adulthood, and becomes a real killer. So, my very dear friends, don’t get thrown off course. –James 1:13-16 (MSG)

Destroy and throw away all the sex toys, pornographic materials, sexual films, and all other things that act as masturbation trigger

Jeremiah 35-36


Click To See Course


Messages – Shouts of Grace Center

Daily & Weekly Meetings

KHC, Ibadan – UI & Poly

Courses For Singles

Courses For Couples

Social Media Follows

Upcoming Programmes

Click Below To See Details

Upcoming Events