The Presence of God was taught by Rev. Dunamis Okunowo on the 6th of June 2021 at Shouts of Grace Center, Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
In his teaching, Rev. Dunamis made mention of the following important points:
- Everybody has a presence, but you cannot get anywhere without God’s presence.
- God’s presence is all of him and not part of him. He doesn’t give a part of Himself. He gives us the whole of Himself.
- The presence of God gives you all the victory you need. His presence is powerful.
- God speaks to you every time once you have his presence because He is with you all the time.
- You don’t go after a man that God is with
- Zechariah 4:6-7, Acts 5:15
6 So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts. 7 ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ”Zechariah 4:6-7, NKJV
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.Acts 5:15, KJV
- Your advancement in life is not by power or by might, but by God’s spirit.
- If God’s grace is absent from your life disgrace is imminent.
- The presence of God is not just here to protect you but help you in all your endeavors.
- The greatest legacy to leave for your children is God’s presence.
- Don’t play games with God. You have to judge yourself so that you won’t be judged.
- Come just as you are to God. Don’t pretend