The Economy Of Heaven And Your Prosperity was taught by Rev. Dunamis Okunowo on the 30th of January 2022 at Shouts of Grace Center, Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
In his teaching, Rev. Dunamis made mention of the following important points about The Economy Of Heaven and Prosperity:
- There’s a relationship between riches and dominion (Prov 22:7)
- God has pleasure in our prosperity (Psalm 35:27)
- All blessings come from God (James 1:17)
- All blessings come from God through men to men (Luke 6:38)
- Wealth and abundance is not an achievement, it is a trust (Deut. 8:18)
You are limited by your mindset.
The currency you need right now is in someone’s account.
5 Levels Of Prosperity
- Spiritual Prosperity
- Mental Prosperity
- Bodily Prosperity
- Financial Prosperity
- Relational Prosperity
Honour is the seed you give for access. Good understanding is the seed you give for favour.
3 Reasons God Blesses Us
- He desires that we live a comfortable life
- So that you can provide financial resources for kingdom advancement
- So that we can reveal the love and compassion of Jesus to a dying world in practical ways.
Foundational Spiritual Laws Of Financial Increase
- The Law of Value: Your value will determine who pursues you and who rewards you.
- The Law of Productivity
- The Law of Absolute Surrender (Job 22:21-25)
- The Law of Tithe (Malachi 3:10)
- The Law of Giving (Gen 8:22)
When you want to change your financial level or certain seasons of your life, a sacrifice is required. The cycle of your life can be changed through sacrifice. This is part of the economy of heaven as regards prosperity.
Honor the Lord with your capital and sufficiency [from righteous labors] and with the firstfruits of all your income; So shall your storage places be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be overflowing with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10 (AMP)
God’s order is that when the root is blessed, then the rest is blessed.
The Practice Of First-Fruits
- First-fruit offering must be taken to God’s house
- It must be delivered to the priest (Lev 23:10)
- It applies to all a man engages in for livelihood (Deut18:4)
- The giving of First-fruit offering must be accompanied with worship (Deut 26:10)
- It must be offered once and during each cycle of harvest, which was yearly then
- God can be called upon to specially favour the giver of first fruit
- There is a tangible blessing when you honour God with your first fruit (Ezekiel 44:30)
- The person is more important than the first fruit (Gen 4:4-5)
Would you like to Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
We now have a place where you can vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, report your hubby/fiance anonymously and seek advice, and so on and so forth. It is a place where you can pour your heart and rid yourself of the guilt that still comes after asking God for forgiveness. Issues posted anonymously and Questions will be attended to during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm Daily! Go ahead and drop it!
Vent Freely – https://khcng.com/vent
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues and Questions
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Couples’ Hub
Latest From Singles’ Hub
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan