Our marriage should be viewed as a garden, not a farmland.
Below are few ways we can tend our marriage.
1. First discover the type of person your spouse is. Is your marriage a garden or a farm land?
2. This discovery has to be done by both of you discussing it.
3. Know what your partner requires you to make your marriage work.
4. Set out to learn about these requirements.
5. Never assume you know all it takes to make your marriage work.
6. Be focused on making it work.
7. Be ready and humble enough to learn.
8. Always take your spouse along and check with each other if you are making progress.
For example, the proof you are on the right track is when you see the flowers in your garden blossom.
9. Don’t stop doing those things that produced the results.
10. Master the technique and do it over and over again, till it becomes part of you.
God bless your marriage.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
My marriage will blossom
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, grant me the wisdom I need to tend my marriage
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Son 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Follow step 1 – 10
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Job 38 – 39
Would you like to Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
We now have a place where you can vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, report your hubby/fiance anonymously and seek advice, and so on and so forth. It is a place where you can pour your heart and rid yourself of the guilt that still comes after asking God for forgiveness. Issues posted anonymously and Questions will be attended to during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm Daily! Go ahead and drop it!
Vent Freely – https://khcng.com/vent
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues and Questions
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Couples’ Hub
Latest From Singles’ Hub
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan