Yesterday, we spoke extensively on the issue of soul ties. I explained how they are formed.
This morning, I will show you practical ways to break free from soul ties and mistakes of the past.
As singles, you should learn to put your body under. Your body ought not to dictate to you. Rather, you are to allow your spirit to gain ascendancy over your body! It is very possible to stay off a sinful lifestyle because the scripture is emphatic when it said, “Sin shall not have dominion over you.”
How do you break soul ties from past sexual mistakes?
1. Ask God to forgive you of the mistake
2. Repent and make up your mind not to do it again.
3. Fast and pray and ask God to severe every bonding and soul ties
4. Disconnect from such a person. Stop all the calls, chats, and pings.
5. Psalm 23 says, “He restoreth my soul!” Ask God to restore your soul
6. Stop living in sin. Jesus told that woman, “Go and sin no more!”
7. Patiently wait for the salvation of God in your relationship. Don’t be hasty. Cooperate with God’s plan.
8. Believe that God has a plan for you and that the plan will become a reality.
9. Keep reading and studying God’s word. Your mind will be renewed over time. For example, if you can follow this devotional consistently, your mind will be renewed in this area and you will get to know a lot of things and be prepared for marriage. A lot of people have testified to that.
I pray for you this morning that God will grant you more understanding.
Right now, I exercise my authority as God’s servant, I break every form of soul ties that may exist in Jesus name.
I destroy every plan of hell over your destiny, I declare you free from consequences of past mistakes and I ask in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit, that your soul be restored now to God’s desire for you as an individual and in your relationship in Jesus name!
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am free because whosoever the son of man shall set free is free indeed!
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
I destroy and severe every form of soul ties in Jesus name
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“Or do you not know and realize that when a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? The two, it is written, shall become one flesh. But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.” (1Co 6:16-17, AMP)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Drop your comment and share this blog
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
2 Kings 15
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan