Loyalty was taught by Rev. Dunamis Okunowo on the 21st of March 2021 at Shouts of Grace Center, Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
In His teaching, Rev Dunamis made mention of the following important points about loyalty. As believers we must be loyal in the following areas
1. Vision of the House
- Anything that is two-headed is a monster.
- You can’t bring your own vision into the house.
- Interpret the vision of the house on a personal level.
2. Principles of the House
- You don’t break your principles because of sentiments or emotions.
- As ladies, you show your loyalty when you don’t dress to seduce or distract people.
- Don’t do your own things, follow the principle of the house.
3. Philosophy of the House
- In Shouts of Grace Center, we don’t go from house to house eating.
- It is a philosophy we have imbibed, from the head and it flows down. so also other areas.
4. Standards of the House
- In Shouts of Grace Center, we don’t come late to church, especially as leaders.
- As a leader, you are on the spot light and so people are watching you closely.
- We don’t cohabit and we don’t sleep around in SGC.
- Cooperate with the standard and the anointing of the church and experience 100% blessings.
5. Doctrines of the House
- The beliefs and trends based on the teachings in the bible are doctrines.
- We believe in salvation, Holy Ghost Baptism, Good marriage, godly relationships, the death and resurrection of Jesus e.t.c.
6. Procedures of the House
- Involve the leadership of the church in every of your endeavors especially your relationship.
- There is no need to hide your feelings, let the pastors know.
- We don’t eat our tithe in SGC. The tithe is the first 10% of your income
7. Emphasis of the House
- Sexual sanctity is the emphasis of Shouts of Grace Center.
- Raising Generations of men and women who are sexually sanctified
8. Anointing of the House
- There is an anointing tied to SGC that we must connect into.
- An anointing for God’s mercy and help.
- Whatever you receive passionately and what you receive casually comes casually.
- In shouts of Grace Center, our Amen is very loud.
- When you are a part of a family, you stand for that family, you fight for the family, you are loyal to the leadership and the church itself.
- I am dedicated. I am passionate about my church. I am loyal to my pastor, my church, and my leaders. I attract loyal people. I am loyal to my spiritual father/mother. I am loyal to my parents.