COUPLES – How To Show Respect To Your Spouse – Part 2
What are the practical ways to show respect to yourselves in marriage?
1. Know that your spouse is so very special before God. Your spouse is bought with the precious blood of Jesus. Jesus would have come to die for your spouse alone.
2. Do not yell at your spouse. You may be angry but never yell.
3. Allow freedom of expression. It is okay to be different. That’s why you married in the first place. Men and women are meant to be different.
4. Let your spouse feel safe, secure, and trusted by building mutual respect.
5. When you have opposing opinions which will happen most times, you listen. Your listening shows respect.
6. Respect that your spouse is worth listening to. He/ she has something vital to bring to the table.
7. Allow healthy space when it is needed, it shows respect. Let your spouse be by him/herself, have her own friends, her own things etc
8. Do not control one another. Your relationship is unhealthy when there is the slightest control. God asks us to love, not control. Jesus never controlled the church.
9. Both spouses should admit once they are wrong and sincerely seek forgiveness. Swallow your pride and admit you are wrong and apologize.
10. Never treat one another shabbily, in private or public. Show appreciation for every little thing your spouse does. Don’t take each other for granted.
God bless our marriage.
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
my marriage is blessed in all ramifications.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Pray that God will enable you to pay the price for the fullness of His blessings in your home.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Heb 13:4 [AMP]Let marriage be held in honor (esteemed worthy, precious, of great price, and especially dear) in all things. And thus let the marriage bed be undefiled (kept undishonored); for God will judge and punish the unchaste [all guilty of sexual vice] and adulterous.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Read a book on marriage
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Would you like to Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, report your hubby/fiance anonymously and seek advice, and so on and so forth. Pour your heart and rid yourself of the guilt that still comes after asking God for forgiveness. All are done anonymously! Questions will be attended to during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm Daily!
Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
REVIVE Conversations (Holds 9pm daily on khcglobal.mixlr.com)
REVIVE Prayers (Holds 6am daily on khcglobal.mixlr.com)
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Couples’ Hub
Latest From Singles’ Hub
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan