Another area to review this year is your academics. Not doing well in school is a slap to your Christianity, so you must strive to make better academic decisions.
Do you know we are meant to top our classes?
Deut 28:13 (NKJV)And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.
That’s the dominion mandate. That’s God’s original intent for you. One who is not spiritual ought not to be ahead in your class. You ought to call the shots! Therefore you must learn to make great academic decisions.
Reflect on the following questions;
- How well did you perform in examinations and tests at school?
- Did you understand all you were taught in class?
- Did you seek clarification at any point?
- How well did you pay attention in class?
- How much time did you spend studying and reading? (this so much reflects the quality of the academic decisions you are making)
- Did it have any impact on your grades?
- How many times did you ask for someone to help you with your lessons?
- Did you join a study group?
- Did it have any effect on your grades?
- What effects did it make on your grades?
- How many hours did you spend watching movies or playing games instead of studying?
These are just some guidelines that will point you towards making great academic decisions – knowing what to continue, stop, or start doing. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. So take an inventory and make your decisions afterward.
May the Lord give you good grades. Amen.
Lord, thank you for your help with my academics. I am deeply grateful for your assistance.
Make better academic decisions – make a list of what worked for you and what didn’t. Plan to improve on what worked and stop what didn’t work.
I take inventory of my life and make the necessary adjustments.
Read yesterday’s article here
You can Give/Partner with us. You can get Books Via Amazon or Okadabooks. We are on Telegram!. You can Subscribe by E-mail and get notified. You can check life Changing Courses too! We have Video and Audio Resources too. Follow on Instagram too. You can Submit Prayers. Subscribe on YouTube Here. You can Join OIL FOR TODAY, by 5.30 am (FB, IG & Mixlr) and 6.00am (Youtube) Daily. See Sept. To Remember Prayer Points Here and Watch Video Here
WORSHIP WITH US (IBADAN)
Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija-UI Road, Ibadan.
Sundays: 7.30am & 9.00am, Wednesdays: 6.00pm