Another area to review this year is your academics. Not doing well in school is a slap to your Christianity, so you must strive to make better academic decisions.
Do you know we are meant to top our classes?
Deut 28:13 (NKJV)And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.
That’s the dominion mandate. That’s God’s original intent for you. One who is not spiritual ought not to be ahead in your class. You ought to call the shots! Therefore you must learn to make great academic decisions.
Reflect on the following questions;
- How well did you perform in examinations and tests at school?
- Did you understand all you were taught in class?
- Did you seek clarification at any point?
- How well did you pay attention in class?
- How much time did you spend studying and reading? (this so much reflects the quality of the academic decisions you are making)
- Did it have any impact on your grades?
- How many times did you ask for someone to help you with your lessons?
- Did you join a study group?
- Did it have any effect on your grades?
- What effects did it make on your grades?
- How many hours did you spend watching movies or playing games instead of studying?
These are just some guidelines that will point you towards making great academic decisions – knowing what to continue, stop, or start doing. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. So take an inventory and make your decisions afterward.
May the Lord give you good grades. Amen.
Lord, thank you for your help with my academics. I am deeply grateful for your assistance.
Make better academic decisions – make a list of what worked for you and what didn’t. Plan to improve on what worked and stop what didn’t work.
I take inventory of my life and make the necessary adjustments.
Read yesterday’s article here
Would you like to Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, report your hubby/fiance anonymously and seek advice, and so on and so forth. Pour your heart and rid yourself of the guilt that still comes after asking God for forgiveness. All are done anonymously! Questions will be attended to during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm Daily!
Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
REVIVE Conversations (Holds 9pm daily on khcglobal.mixlr.com)
REVIVE Prayers (Holds 6am daily on khcglobal.mixlr.com)
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Couples’ Hub
Latest From Singles’ Hub
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan