There is no doubt that God speaks to His people. For me, God spoke to me clearly while I was a student on the Campus as relating to relationships and marriage. God still speaks today. If you seek His face, He will speak to you!
He is a speaking God.
“Saith the Lord’ is found over eight hundred times in the scriptures.
Jesus constantly speaks to us.
And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left. – Isa 30:21 AMP
The Holy Spirit is a speaking Spirit.
And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. – Joh 12:50 KJV
He desires to lead us. Here a few things to note.
1. God will not speak to you outside of His word.
2. To hear God more, read His word the more. His word in your Spirit, prepares your Spirit like a receptacle to hear God.
3. When you seek His face, you will hear Him speak to you.
4 Fasting and prayer often help to hear God more clearly.
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. – Act 13:2 KJV
5. Relationship and marriage should not be the first issues that arise when you are trying to hear God. Try developing hearing Him in other areas as well.
6. God is particular even with the minutest details of your life, and when you learn to relate with the Holy Spirit like you will relate with a friend, He will always speak to you, like a friend will speak to you.
7 When God shows you a guy, clam down, don’t get suggestive, let him discover too. The lady is not the aggressor; she is the responder.
8. When God shows you a lady, it is just information because you are His child and fathers speak to their children. You are His friend. So He tells you of what is to come. Jesus said when the Holy Spirit comes, He will tell us of things to come.
To be continued tomorrow…
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will hear God clearly about my life and marriage.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Pray for the spirit of discernment.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Isa 30:21[AMP] And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
What did God say to you today? Write it down.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Would you like to Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
We now have a place where you can vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, report your hubby/fiance anonymously and seek advice, and so on and so forth. It is a place where you can pour your heart and rid yourself of the guilt that still comes after asking God for forgiveness. Issues posted anonymously and Questions will be attended to during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm Daily! Go ahead and drop it!
Vent Freely – https://khcng.com/vent
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues and Questions
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Couples’ Hub
Latest From Singles’ Hub
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan