There is no doubt that God speaks to His people. For me, God spoke to me clearly while I was a student on the Campus as relating to relationships and marriage. God still speaks today. If you seek His face, He will speak to you!
He is a speaking God.
“Saith the Lord’ is found over eight hundred times in the scriptures.
Jesus constantly speaks to us.
And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left. – Isa 30:21 AMP
The Holy Spirit is a speaking Spirit.
And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. – Joh 12:50 KJV
He desires to lead us. Here a few things to note.
1. God will not speak to you outside of His word.
2. To hear God more, read His word the more. His word in your Spirit, prepares your Spirit like a receptacle to hear God.
3. When you seek His face, you will hear Him speak to you.
4 Fasting and prayer often help to hear God more clearly.
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. – Act 13:2 KJV
5. Relationship and marriage should not be the first issues that arise when you are trying to hear God. Try developing hearing Him in other areas as well.
6. God is particular even with the minutest details of your life, and when you learn to relate with the Holy Spirit like you will relate with a friend, He will always speak to you, like a friend will speak to you.
7 When God shows you a guy, clam down, don’t get suggestive, let him discover too. The lady is not the aggressor; she is the responder.
8. When God shows you a lady, it is just information because you are His child and fathers speak to their children. You are His friend. So He tells you of what is to come. Jesus said when the Holy Spirit comes, He will tell us of things to come.
To be continued tomorrow…
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will hear God clearly about my life and marriage.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Pray for the spirit of discernment.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Isa 30:21[AMP] And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
What did God say to you today? Write it down.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Do you want to Give to Support Kisses & Huggs Club? Click HERE to do so.
We have premium resources, training, modules, and counseling session packages. Click HERE