How To Fall In Love Again With Your Spouse. During the pandemic, it was recorded that in some places in China, there were more divorce cases than ever before.
Why was this? Husbands and wives were not used to being at home together. They were simply flat or roommates who just shared the house and essential commodities together.
The truth is that we may be used to our own space, being alone doing our own things, and being in control of our own time. It may first of all be awkward being home with the kids and your spouse, not just for a few hours but for weeks, so you have to learn to be very patient and determined to enjoy the time spent with your spouse.
When both spouses are at home with the kids, it is also a good time to bond well, so I am pointing out few ways to bond with your spouse and kids.
1. Depending on what age your kids are, the younger ones will do well with playing around. Be creative and invent plays, do hide and seek, trust God for strength to roll on the carpet with them.
2. Cartoons are good. You can unwind with them watching and enjoying their world with them. Don’t let the cartoons be too much.
3. Do some intellectual talks and ask personal questions about their friends and special friends. Attend to their many questions.
4. Take time to teach your girls new dishes. For the boys, let them use their energy to help out in the house.
5. Play games with the whole family and it is the best time for drawing the quiet ones from their shell.
6. Be happy and content with what you have. Create fun out of what you have. Do a lot of teasing and rough plays. Never allow any member of the family to be moody
7. Be pleasant to your spouse and don’t do things that will spark up arguments.
8. Make sure you have sex as often as possible. This will keep the bond between you and your spouse. The tension will also reduce between the two of you.
9. Be very patient with your spouse as it may take some time for them to adjust to being with you. Pray for the Holy Spirit to help you and teach you to meet your spouse’s needs.
10. Give attention to your spiritual bonding. Take time to play together and read your bible and have bible discussions together.
11. Ensure finances don’t cause you to get frustrated. I know it’s difficult but please try. Trust in God together for open heavens. Do a lot of cuddling and please help each other do house chores.
I hope these few tips will go a long way to help you bond well with your family.
God bless you family
CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I am a loving spouse.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, teach me how to love my husband/wife well
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Eph 1:18 [GW] Then you will have deeper insight. You will know the confidence that he calls you to have and the glorious wealth that God’s people will inherit.
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Take time to bond
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY
Giving & Partnership with Ministry
Kisses and Huggs Club
Giving to Pastor (Prophet offering)
REVIVE Conversations Hot Seats On Kisses and Huggs Club
Hot Seats – Tuesdays
It will be a proper conversation cum teaching! It will also be in interview mode for singles (with fiancee or not) and married (couples)
Revive Conversations will hold on Tuesdays 9.00pm
Would you want to be interviewed? Do you have an experience the community can learn from? Go ahead and fill out the form here or below.
Once it gets to your turn, we will get in touch with you and the predefined questions will be sent to you three days before the due date!
Are you excited already? See latest Interviews Here
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan