How To Take Your Marriage To Next Level. In marriage, you have to be deliberate! One such area is in the area of touching one another! Now let me make this clear to singles, leave all the touching till after the wedding! Just follow my advice! Once you start touching, you will arouse sleeping hormones, you will wake up hibernated desires, and you will find yourself doing some incredible things. Then you will repent if you still have a conscience and there you go and do it again! From touching, the graduation ceremony will be held into the next classes including kissing, necking, fondling, oral sex and so many unprintable things! By this time, I humorously say that all angels have flown away so that their eyes will not behold evil!
So all singles, just follow what the Bible is saying here:
Son 2:7 (KJV)
I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.
Take a look ay the Message Translation:
Son 2:7 (MSG)
Oh, let me warn you, sisters in Jerusalem, by the gazelles, yes, by all the wild deer: Don’t excite love, don’t stir it up, until the time is ripe—and you’re ready.
How To Take Your Marriage To Next Level
For the married on the other, hand, we are begging you, don’t leave “touching till only when you want to make love, rather let the touching be applied all day long, at every opportunity.
And dear wives, stop “fencing off your husband’s hands…especially when he wants to hold those things! Dear husbands, don’t grab or pinch… so you can have unhindered access!
Physical touch is important for overall well-being, as it can release oxytocin, a hormone that promotes feelings of happiness and relaxation.
In general, it is important for couples and partners to engage in physical touch that is consensual, respectful, and feels good to both partners. The reality is that regular hugs, hand-holding, or cuddling helps them feel more connected and emotionally secure, while others may prefer less physical contact.
I love it when my wife rubs my head while driving! What about you what do you love?
Singles, don’t even love anything for now… just love your Bible!
It is interesting how we are asking singles not to touch yet and begging couples to keep touching!
A lot of good news coming to Kisses and Huggs Club! God has been speaking to me since last year about what He wants us to do to be a blessing to your relationship and marriage!
Here are a few things you will love to know!
1. KHC Devotionals will now be referred to as “REVIVE Devotionals for Singles and Married.”
2. REVIVE Prayers will continue to hold in the mornings on Mixlr, from 6.00am – 6.30am
3. This is New! REVIVE Conversations (Which will include conversations, true life stories, Q and A, and more ) will hold daily by 9.00pm – 10.00pm. This begins on Sunday 5th Feb.
4. All the programmes will hold on Mixlr. You may want to follow us here asap – https://khcglobal.mixlr.com
5. Repeat Broadcasts will be available on YouTube an hour later after each programme. Subscribe here – https://www.youtube.com/@pastordunamis
6. If you leave in the city of Ibadan, plan to attend a special Valentine Programme. Details later.
7. Finally, our Discussions hold tonight on Singles’ Hub and Couples’ Hub by 7pm and 9pm respectively! Last weeks meeting I did for Couples is available on Youtube! You will love it. https://youtu.be/5LyARv2Le4s
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan