Can I Find Fulfillment In My Lover or Spouse? A lot of singles and married put pressure on their loved ones more than necessary. Sometimes, we even “blame” our spouses for what they are not responsible for when we become frustrated. The reality is that your spouse won’t be able to give you everything, chiefly, fulfillment in life. The emptiness and loneliness in the soul you often feel are “attention getters” for you to get back into God like the prodigal son. The rolling with pigs that we often find ourselves in like the prodigal son cannot be sorted by a lover or spouse but only by you with your God when “you come to yourself!”
Luk 15:17 (KJV)
AND WHEN HE CAME TO HIMSELF, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
Can I Find Fulfillment In My Lover or Spouse?
What exactly is fulfillment? Fulfillment is a unique and personal experience that represents one’s sense of purpose, satisfaction, and happiness. It is a feeling of contentment that comes from aligning one’s values, goals, and aspirations with the choices and actions one takes in their daily life.
The reality is that fulfillment can only come ultimately from God! Your spouse can provide support, love, companionship, and friendship and will always be there, but ultimately you must have a personal relationship with God.
This is central and pivotal. Other mini areas of getting fulfillment like career pursuits, sports, games, and so on will only find meaning after God has been found!
Decide today to go for fulfillment in God, and you will have all other areas sorted.
As singles, you have to understand this, or else, you might find yourself going from one relationship to another and yet not finding what you want! Get into God first, then all others areas will align! Do that and thank me later!
Can I Find Fulfillment In My Lover or Spouse?
Let me attempt to give three simple steps to take in finding fulfillment.
- PRAY – Connect with God. He is the one that “manufactured” you and He has the manual for your life, relationship, and marriage!
Jer 33:3 (MSG)
‘Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.’
- PURSUIT – Go after your dream! Without apologies! Fulfillment lies in the pursuit of that which God has asked you to do!
3. PLAY – Find areas of hobbies, and relaxation and incorporate that into your busy life
Are you aware of what is going on in REVIVE Conversations?
Basically, Kisses and Huggs Club is bringing you a three-pronged panacea for your relationship and marriage which include:
1. REVIVE Devotionals (which is what you are reading now)
2. REVIVE Prayers (On Mixlr daily by 6.00am GMT +1, available on YouTube afterward)
3. REVIVE Conversations (On Mixlr daily by 9.00pm GMT +1, available on YouTube afterward)
Are you also aware we have responded and treated the following on REVIVE Conversations?
- My Husband Doesn’t Appreciate Me
- Tired Of Being Single
- My Husband Does Not Give Me Money
- Venting, Question, and Answers: I Saw My Husband With A Strange Woman
- I Love Him But He Is Not Committed In His Church As A Worker
- I Find It Hard To Ask For Money From My Husband
- My Husband Is Gaslighting Me, And Yet Everybody Thinks He Is Sweet
- My Friend Doesn’t Want Us Together Anymore
- I Aborted Eleven Times Before Wedding
- Scared of my feelings
- He’s quiet and doesn’t talk
- I feel hurt and betrayed: What should I do?
- He Doesn’t Have Money: Is This Waiting Or Time Wasting?
- Emotional Involvement: Can I Marry A Muslim?
- I Suspect She Is Cheating; I Want To End It
- Genotype Issues
- I Caught My Husband Cheating
- Question: Should I Marry?
- Proper Or Improper – My Husband Betrayed My Trust
- My Minister Friend Got Involved With A Female Member
- I fell a victim of what I feared most
- Single Mum: I Fight A Lot With My Baby’s Father
- I Got Pregnant Outside Of Wedlock, He Doesn’t Want Me
- Betrayed By My Husband, I Want To Retaliate With My Ex
Responses to all these are available on https://www.youtube.com/@pastordunamis
God bless you! Have a fantastic day!
Giving & Partnership with Ministry
Kisses and Huggs Club
7-WEEK ULTIMATE MARRIAGE COURSE: RECONNECT AND RENEW
Or Scan QR Code below
NB: Singles and Couples’ Hubs Whatsapp Meeting is Weekly. Use the links below to join and participate
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan