50 Ways To Love One Another Part 2. I wrote the first 25 yesterday. I will complete them today
- Feelings are fickle. Do not rely on feelings because they can fail
- You must move from feelings to commitments
- Genuinely care for your spouse. Be deliberate. Don’t take each other for granted.
- Do not pursue men. Men can sense desperate women, and they can often take advantage of them
- Do not lie to your loved one. A reputation of a liar is not cool in marriage
- The truth sets free. Learn to be truthful
- God did not lead you wrong, it is situations that pull you in the wrong directions
- Don’t love your gadgets more than you love your spouse
- Avoid pornography as singles. It awakens unnecessary cravings
- Avoid pornography as couples. It will open doors for demonic spirits in the home
- Do not sleep over at a guy’s place when you are not yet married.
- If he loves you he will wait for you
- If she loves you, she will be proud of you
- Avoid borrowing. You will eventually drag your loved one into its consequences
- Cuddle one another to sleep as married couples. Papa Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory said his wife would sleep in his arms every night. That is powerful.
- Avoid every form of sexual perversion as singles. Oral sex and the like are forbidden areas.
- Avoid sexual perversion as married couples. There is nothing you are learning from Kama Sutra or soft porn other than the door opens for demonic spirits
- The best way to raise your children is to model love to them. Love each other and express the love before them
- Double dating is a rehearsal for adultery. It takes the same heart and God is not excited about it
- Hurts and wounds for your ex are often taken into the next relationship. Forgive deliberately
- When you lose your peace and your joy departs in a relationship, they are warning signs for you
- Adultery doesn’t come with two horns on the head. It comes with all forms of subtlety. Be cautious with the opposite sex
- You are not the Holy Spirit. Stop trying to help everybody while your spouse suffers the brunt emotionally. That game will end faster than you think
- Life zooms past more speedily than a bullet train. Whatever you want to do, do it now. Stop postponing taking care of one another. Do it now.
- Put God first in all you do. Love God first before loving any man. That is the order.
The Lord will guide me In all I do
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan