50 Ways To Love One Another Part 2Reading Time: 2 minutes
50 Ways To Love One Another Part 2. I wrote the first 25 yesterday. I will complete them today
- Feelings are fickle. Do not rely on feelings because they can fail
- You must move from feelings to commitments
- Genuinely care for your spouse. Be deliberate. Don’t take each other for granted.
- Do not pursue men. Men can sense desperate women, and they can often take advantage of them
- Do not lie to your loved one. A reputation of a liar is not cool in marriage
- The truth sets free. Learn to be truthful
- God did not lead you wrong, it is situations that pull you in the wrong directions
- Don’t love your gadgets more than you love your spouse
- Avoid pornography as singles. It awakens unnecessary cravings
- Avoid pornography as couples. It will open doors for demonic spirits in the home
- Do not sleep over at a guy’s place when you are not yet married.
- If he loves you he will wait for you
- If she loves you, she will be proud of you
- Avoid borrowing. You will eventually drag your loved one into its consequences
- Cuddle one another to sleep as married couples. Papa Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory said his wife would sleep in his arms every night. That is powerful.
- Avoid every form of sexual perversion as singles. Oral sex and the like are forbidden areas.
- Avoid sexual perversion as married couples. There is nothing you are learning from Kama Sutra or soft porn other than the door opens for demonic spirits
- The best way to raise your children is to model love to them. Love each other and express the love before them
- Double dating is a rehearsal for adultery. It takes the same heart and God is not excited about it
- Hurts and wounds for your ex are often taken into the next relationship. Forgive deliberately
- When you lose your peace and your joy departs in a relationship, they are warning signs for you
- Adultery doesn’t come with two horns on the head. It comes with all forms of subtlety. Be cautious with the opposite sex
- You are not the Holy Spirit. Stop trying to help everybody while your spouse suffers the brunt emotionally. That game will end faster than you think
- Life zooms past more speedily than a bullet train. Whatever you want to do, do it now. Stop postponing taking care of one another. Do it now.
- Put God first in all you do. Love God first before loving any man. That is the order.
The Lord will guide me In all I do
Are you aware you can Partner with our Ministry or give your tithe/offerings? Send a Whatsapp Message to +234 8023507395 and the details will be sent to you OR simply GO HERE. Blessings!
Subscribe by E-Mail
Vent anonymously, disclose that age-long secret, talk about past abuses and free your mind, open up on marital issues anonymously and seek advice, and so on. All are done anonymously! Questions are answered during REVIVE CONVERSATIONS by 9.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Vent or Ask Questions Here – https://khcng.com/vent
To get Involved, join as applicable:
Join SINGLES’ Hub
Join COUPLES Hub 2
- Revive Prayers (6.00am daily) – Pray Now!
- Revive Conversations (9.00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays). See Episodes HERE
- Revive Healing Time (9.00pm Friday)
- Singles’ Hub Discussion (7.00pm Saturdays)
- Couples’ Hub Discussion (9.00pm Saturdays)
Follow on these handles to join the program:
Latest on Vents, Secrets, Issues, and Questions
Join our Telegram Channel here to get updates
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Here
CHURCH: Shouts of Grace Nation Ibadan
Latest From REVIVE Conversations – 9.00 pm Daily
Latest From REVIVE Prayers – 6.00 am Daily
Latest From Healing Services – 9.00 pm Fridays
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Latest From Shouts of Grace Nation
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan
After Registering, Join Mon-Fri Zoom Training and Live Trading Sessions Dubai Time-5.00pm, Nigerian Time – 2.00pm. As a Tafabot member, you gain access to live trading sessions, hosted by Tafabot CTO and fintech trailblazer, Samuel Benedict.