Job 19:25 (ERV) I know that there is someone to defend me and that he lives! And in the end, he will stand here on earth and defend me.
Day 1 – 3rd Oct
- Ask God for Mercy!
Heb 4:16 (KJV) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
2. Thanksgiving. Thank God for the last few months this year! Just use today to thank Him throughout. As you go about the day, let thanksgiving flow out of your heart! Be grateful. Worship Him. Use music if you can.
Thank God for your life, family, and friends. Thank God for your Pastors and mentors.
Remember to thank God for me for preserving me in the last 50 years. I will be fifty in a few days!
Thank God for your spouse and loved ones.
Day 2 – 4th Oct
- Start with thanksgiving again.
- Ask the Lord to DEFEND you in all areas!
- Specifically mention different areas of your life where you have been cheated, scammed, rejected, abused, despitefully used, opposed, and so on, and ask God to DEFEND you!
Day 3 – 5th Oct
- Pray in the Spirit for more than an hour. Two to three hours will be good. Wait on Him and listen to him to give you instructions for this month.
- Write out declarations for this month which you will confess daily throughout based on what God has told you in the last three days!
- Thank God because victory is sure this month!
NB – You can break your fast from 4pm. You can use water if necessary!
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan