Continued from yesterday…
4. Wisdom gives Strength. Every child of God needs strength, strength to do the will of God. Sometimes doing what the bible says isn’t cool, especially when you want to impress your friends. So you will agree with me that strength is important in our day-to-day lives. Wisdom will give you and I this strength that’s what the bible says, when you have the wisdom of God then you will also have the strength to do the right thing at the right time.
Let’s refresh our memory with our focus verses;
Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. Prov 8:14-18 (KJV)
5. Wisdom will make you reign as Kings do. God created us to reign on earth as kings, all of God’s sons and daughters are kings and queens, but you need God’s wisdom to function in your calling. Kings rule not only because they are called kings, but it’s also because they have the wisdom it takes to rule a kingdom, God wants you to be wise so he can trust you even as a child with certain things, you aren’t too young to be called king.
6. Wisdom will make you decree Justice like Princes. Justice is what God desires for his children on earth. Do you know what justice means? It means upholding what is right in all situations. Our God is a God of Justice, and he wants us to represent him on earth, so we all also have to be a people of justice. How do we decree justice? It’s by having God’s wisdom.
7. You will be able to rule as noble people do. God’s wisdom will not only help you to rule, it will also help people around you to identify you as a noble person whom they can learn from. It’s easy to identify wise people; you will be easily identified if you have the wisdom of God.
Some other things to know about wisdom are;
- Wisdom loves those who seek it.
- Those that seek wisdom early find it.
That’s the end of our teaching today, I pray God gives you His wisdom in Jesus name.
Father in the name of Jesus, please give me your wisdom.
Memorize the focus verses for today.
I have the wisdom of God, sound wisdom is mine.
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan