Hello dear child, yesterday we began an interesting topic – the wise words of King Solomon. Let’s continue on that today!
I told you that as a child the first three most important people in your life are God, your Father, and your Mother.
King Solomon in the book of Proverbs affirms this when he said;
Start with God — the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. Pay close attention, friend, to what your father tells you; never forget what you learned at your mother’s knee. Wear their counsel like flowers in your hair, like rings on your fingers. –Proverbs 1: 7-9(MSG)
In whatever you do or wherever you find yourself, the first thing you should consider is;
1. What does God’s word say about this thing, what will Jesus do in this situation?
2. What will my Father say or do in this situation? How will he feel if he finds out I made so and so choice?
3. What will my Mother say; will I be making her proud, what would she have done if it were her?
The bible says to pay close attention to what your father says to you dear child. When Daddy is speaking is not the time to play or do something else.
Always have your father’s words in your heart where ever you go!
…never forget what you learned at your mother’s knee…
What you learn from your mother is also very important, the bible says don’t forget it, always remember what mummy says.
The bible says you should wear the counsel of your parents like flowers in your hair and a ring on your finger. Be proud of what they tell you, and beautify yourself with it.
Why should you do this?
If you obey them, the instructions will make you beautiful and envied by others.
That’s all for today Champ, see you tomorrow.
Precious Holy Spirit, please teach me how to be a good child all the time. Amen.
Make sure you memorize the verses used in this devotional.
I am a good Child, I fear God and honour my father and mother all the time.
Read yesterday’s article here
Rev. Dunamis Will be 50 in October!
We need all the honest feedback on how Kisses and Huggs Club has been a blessing. Wishes/Testimonies etc. Please don’t hold back. Let’s glorify God and celebrate grace! We will be using some of the texts and video content as well on D-Day.
1. Drop your testimonial/praise reports or encounters with Kisses and Huggs club on your Facebook timeline
2. Tag us @RevDunamisat50 We will pick up your post and share it on our page! The tag is important!
3. Send Video Testimonials / Wishes / Encounters to your Facebook and tag us @RevDunamisat50
4. Join and Follow Facebook Page Here for Event updates – https://web.facebook.com/RevDunamisat50
Reach Rev Dunamis directly on Whatsapp +234 802 350 7395
Do you want to Give to Support Kisses & Huggs Club? Click HERE to do so.
We have premium resources, training, modules, and counseling session packages. Click HERE
30 Days Promise Challenge
Step 1 – Register for Tafabot
Step 2 – Download App