Hello dear, trust you had a good night’s rest! Today, I will be sharing with you a very important topic. We’ll be talking about obedience!
What is obedience?
Obedience means to do whatever is asked of you out of respect and love for whoever gives the instruction.
It is always good to obey whatever you are told to do. Obedience isn’t doing part of what you are told to do, if you do that it’s counted as disobedience.
As God’s child, he wants you to be obedient at all times, and in all things.
Do you know that Adam and Eve disobeyed God and they were sent out of the garden of Eden? Disobedience always comes with bad consequences.
Not only do you have to be obedient to God, but you also have to obey your parents, teacher, and everyone above you.
When you disobey these people, just like Adam and Eve you will be punished for your wrong acts.
Why you should always be obedient?
1. God loves obedient children and he desires that you obey him at all times
2. Disobedience brings punishments. There is always a punishment for every act of this obedience
3. Your parents will always be proud of you. If you obey your parents they will always be happy with you and also proud of you.
4. God commands that you are obedient. It is God’s commandment that you are obedient at all times.
5. There is always a reward for obedience.
Dear Lord, help me to be obedient at all times. Amen
Decide to be obedient henceforth.
I am an obedient child.
Read yesterday’s article here
REVIVE – Morning Devotion Prayers For Today
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan