Dear child, there are lessons from the ant. One of the virtues you need in life is hard work and diligence. God wants you to be hardworking and diligent at all you do, let it be one of the things you are known for.
How do I know that God wants you to be hardworking and diligent? It’s in the word of God, anything God talks about is what he wants you to do. Let’s see what the Bible says.
You lazy fool, look at an ant. Watch it closely; let it teach you a thing or two. Nobody has to tell it what to do. All summer it stores up food; at harvest it stockpiles provisions. So how long are you going to laze around doing nothing? How long before you get out of bed? A nap here, a nap there, a day off here, a day off there, sit back, take it easy — do you know what comes next? Just this: You can look forward to a dirt-poor life, poverty your permanent houseguest. –Proverbs 6:6-11 (MSG)
The Bible wants us to learn from the Ants, first off, I want you to know that everything God created has an interesting fact about it, be it an Ant or an Elephant, or a Mango tree. Just like these things have peculiar, interesting, and good things about them so do you.
What does the Bible want you to learn from Ants? God wants you to learn hard work and diligence from the ants.
Fun Facts about the Ants:
1. Ants are not lazy; they are hardworking and very diligent.
2. Nobody tells them what to do, yet they do all that needs to be done at the right time, without supervision.
3. Ants know when to save.
4. Ants also can tell the difference between when to plant and when to harvest.
5. Ants always work as a team.
Father in the name of Jesus, I help me to be hardworking in all I do. Amen
Decide to put in your best in all you do today
I am wise, hardworking, and diligent at all times
Read yesterday’s article here
Rev. Dunamis Will be 50 in October!
We need all the honest feedback on how Kisses and Huggs Club has been a blessing. Wishes/Testimonies etc. Please don’t hold back. Let’s glorify God and celebrate grace! We will be using some of the texts and video content as well on D-Day.
1. Drop your testimonial/praise reports or encounters with Kisses and Huggs club on your Facebook timeline
2. Tag us @RevDunamisat50 We will pick up your post and share it on our page! The tag is important!
3. Send Video Testimonials / Wishes / Encounters to your Facebook and tag us @RevDunamisat50
4. Join and Follow Facebook Page Here for Event updates – https://web.facebook.com/RevDunamisat50
Reach Rev Dunamis directly on Whatsapp +234 802 350 7395
Do you want to Give to Support Kisses & Huggs Club? Click HERE to do so.
We have premium resources, training, modules, and counseling session packages. Click HERE
30 Days Promise Challenge
Step 1 – Register for Tafabot
Step 2 – Download App