Hello Champ, we are still on our wisdom series from the book of Proverbs, and there are quite a number of benefits of being wise. If you will agree with me, King Solomon was a very wise man; there is lots of wisdom embedded in his book.
Our focus verse for today is from Proverbs 3: 13-18, let’s see what the bible says!
Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed. –Proverbs 3:13-18 (NIV)
Wisdom is one of the best things you can get in life; a person who has wisdom will always be at the top.
Today I want to identify for you the benefits of having wisdom.
1. A person with wisdom is blessed; an example of a blessed man in the bible is Father Abraham.
2. Wisdom is more profitable than silver and gold, these are one of the most valuable things on earth, and the bible still says wisdom is more profitable.
3. You will have long life when you are wise.
4. Wisdom will bring riches to you.
5. Wisdom will make you honourable.
6. You’ll have peace if you have wisdom.
Now you see why you need to be wise. Continue learning from God’s word and keep listening to your parent.
Father in Jesus name, I receive the help of the Holy Spirit to be wise. Amen
Read your Bible today
I am wise, I am obedient, and I am a good child.
Read yesterday’s article here
Devotional In Video
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DEVOTIONAL BY E-MAIL
Join Kisses and Huggs Club Community
Extraordinary Services at Shouts of Grace Nation!
Do you live in the city of Ibadan and you don’t have a place of worship yet?
It will be a great honour to have you in our Services.
Location: Joke Plaza, Beside Trans Amusement Park, Bodija – UI Road, Ibadan